December 25, 2004
I expected more from Singtel line.
It was me who called you, Kyn. 15 mins into X'mas day. You didn't bloody pick up the phone. I believe you were already wasted on free flow of alcohol at your socialite private party at one of the most happening places in HK. Shit you. Ok. Indulge. Hope it was splendid. Did you get a threesome again?
xxx
A gift of anticipation
I was at Holland Village this X'mas eve. Fosters cafe, to be exact. Great place to be, cosy, happening, lots of singing enthusiasts, one guitar, free poppers, party hats and some Ferrero Rocher. Yummy supper at Crystal Jade (blessed outlet that opens till 4am on eve of public hols), a companion who made me feel like I'm in HK with his fluent cantonese.
X'mas eve '04 has been wonderful. More wonderful than lovely Orchard Road. Wonderful to be in your company.
xxx
LP stands for Lesson Plans lah!!!
Ya, and SOW stands for Scheme of Work. Fellow teachers should be familar with these terms. Fellow teachers should be feeling the same way as I do now. Particularly those who become citizens of procrasti-nation as soon as school holidays begin.
My X'mas resolution is to complete my LPs for first two weeks. It's almost 6pm now and I haven't started. haha... Officially, I have 6 more hours before you can tsktsk at me.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 17:17